Content insurance for tenants
Mathesons are delighted to inform you of a bespoke Tenants Contents policy provided by Let Alliance. The Let Alliance policy has been designed specifically for use by Tenants and provides you with comprehensive cover with NIL EXCESS payments!
Here are just some of the things the Let Alliance Tenants Contents policy will cover you for:
- Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
- Nil excess option available
- Cover available for any Sum Insured between £10,000 and £50,000
- Tenants liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Alternative accommodation included
- Replacement of locks and keys included
- Money and credit card cover
- Public liability up to £2million
- Accidental damage option available
- Option to cover high risk items – up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal cycle extension available
If you would like a free quote and to apply on-line within minutes, please click above on the Let Alliance logo on this page and you will be automatically directed to their website to complete your quote and application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions then please contact us on 020 8965 2250 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.
Content insurance for landlords
Mathesons are delighted to offer you a bespoke range of insurance services tailored specifically for Landlords via Let Alliance.
The Let Alliance Landlords Buildings & Contents comprehensive policy is available now… simply click on the Let Alliance logo within this web page and you will be automatically directed to their website allowing you to quote and apply within minutes. There are no paper application forms and you will receive confirmation directly from Let Alliance of your new insurance policy.
The Let Alliance policy comes with some fantastic cover benefits & options, including NIL EXCESS and Malicious Damage cover and as well as 90 days unoccupancy cover. Take a look at the list of the major benefits:
- Up to £2million sum insured available
- Accidental damage included as standard for buildings – no additional charge!
- Up to 90 days unoccupancy
- Legal liability cover up to £5million
- Up to 20% loss of rent
- Trace and access up to £5,000
- Malicious damage by tenant extension available
- Comprehensive contents cover up to £50,000 sum insured
- Replacement locks
- Variable excess discounts available
- Pay monthly policies
- Underwritten by AGEAS (formerly Fortis)
Not only this but Let Alliance also provide a Buildings Only cover option as well as Emergency Assistance (also with NIL EXCESS).
If you would like a free quote or to apply now, just click on the Let Alliance logo above… it’s as easy as that!
If you have any further questions regarding this or any other area of the Mathesons proposition, please contact us on 020 8965 2250 or via email on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.