- Calling our office
- Contacting our services
Churchill & Mathesons wants to ensure that your privacy is protected, therefore we adhere the following policy
For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Legislation, Churchill & Mathesons will be the data controller of all the data we process. As we are the data controllers, we will be responsible for ensuring that our systems, processes, suppliers and people will comply with the Data Protection Legislation in relation to all the personal data we handle.
Churchill & Mathesons takes personal data breaches extremely seriously, and we are required to notify the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) in the event that a breach occurs.
When we use, collect and disclose any personal data, we will always follow the data protection principles underlying the Data protection Legislation.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the above policies, procedures and records.
What personal information we collect
We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and in order to do so we sometimes need to collect some information (including sensitive personal information) about you. We may collect and process the following data:
The information you give us. You may give us information about yourself by coming into our office or by corresponding with us by phone, email or by other means. The information you give Churchill & Mathesons may include name, phone number, email address, and address.
Information we collect about you. We collect information from the website in order to identify you every time you visit our website, provide you with the services requested, from time to time we may contact you with information we believe will be of interest or of benefit to you such as new or existing services.
Information we receive from other sources. Churchill & Mathesons may receive information about you if you use any other websites which are operated by us or any other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties, such as Rightmove, Zoopla, OntheMarket and any other property portals.
How we use your information
When you give us your personal information, we will do the following with the information:
- To contact you
- To provide you with information about goods and services that we offer
- To provide customer support
- To keep our website safe and secure and to prevent or detect fraud
- To verify your identity
- To notify you about any changes to our services
- To make sure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for you and your computer
- To assist us in improving or optimising our advertising, marketing material, our services and our website
- To comply with requirements imposed by law or any court order
The securement of personal information is a key element of data protection. Churchill & Mathesons will always take appropriate measures to ensure that our systems, processes, suppliers and people will secure all personal data and will protect it from loss or unauthorised disclosure and/or damage. Please email us at admin@churchillmathesons,com if you require further information regarding our policy and our approach to information security.
We recommend that you keep yourself safe from malware and viruses by using adequate and up to date security on your computer. You can easily download free basic protection from certain providers, but it would be best to choose a security software as it offers more comprehensive cover. To make sure you are secure, please keep your security software on and make sure your computer is running on the latest updates.
You should be careful when opening emails, as they might contain links to download files and open attachments, which you don’t want, haven’t asked for or aren’t expecting all these can contain viruses. We encourage you to back up all your files, so that if your computer is unfortunately infected by a virus, you will still have your files saved.
Cookies and Internet advertising
Cookies we use
|SESSIONID||Browser session only||Is an ID to maintain a reference for the users connection to our servers so we can maintain a state for the user and provide them with a seamless user experience between page refreshes and reload information they have previously requested.|
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website such as ours here within your browser, and then subsequently sent back to the same website by your browser in order that our systems are able to recognise your browser and to provide services, such as remembering your name or what you have selected as your favourite items, for the next time you visit the website.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a user, and enable you to add properties using bookmarking technology, such as adding to a "My Favourites" feature, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to properties that match your criteria. You may generally exercise your preferences through Your Account.
- Remembering your registration details such as your address so you do not have to type it in again, the next time you use a form of ours.
Cookies and browser settings
The Help menu located on the menu bar of most internet browsers will inform you how to restrict your browser from accepting new cookies from websites, how to set the browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. In addition, you may disable or delete related data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer for further help.
Our website displays information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Products and services are displayed to you based on information from activities such as using any search, bookmarking or adding to the favourites facility on our websites, interacting with order forms or terms and conditions.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based banner ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in South West London who browsed for properties in South West London). Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as demographic information from Facebook or other social media networks that we register you through upon your request to do so).
When we disclose your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including but not limited to the following:
- Business partners
- Referencing companies
Our website, at times, may contain link to and from the website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of their websites, you should be aware that they will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please make sure you check their privacy policies before submitting any of your information to these websites.
How we protect your information
If you wish to amend or remove your personal data from our records please email email@example.com or you can write to us at:
Churchill Mathesons Estate Agents
207-209 Old Oak Road
All personal data will be processed in line with an individual’s rights, but you have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. Your rights include the following:
- To request a copy of your personal data
- To request that if your data is inaccurate personal details are corrected
- To request that your personal data is deleted and destroyed
- To opt out of receiving every kind of electronic communications from us
Access to your information
You have the right to know about the following information:
- The purposes as to why we are processing your information
- What type of personal information we hold about you
- The period for which we will store your information
- You can request a copy of the information we hold about you
- The restriction of the way in which we process your information or to object us from processing it
- To erase your personal information provided that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or there is no legal basis for Churchill & Mathesons processing it
Churchill Mathesons Estate Agents
207-209 Old Oak Road
Alternatively, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administration costs.